Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible fiance JP as well as my happiest Dad Henry are also part of our family. People often recognize me on Instagram, where I chronicle my adventures ranging from upwards to the downwards. It was 1990 that my family relocated to America. At the age of one quarter, I joined my parents. As a child, I knew that I could have a shot for a better life, I strived to make them proud and was a shrewd entrepreneur for the success. My plan of life was: I would go to university, get an employment in a company then marry, and purchase the house. I believed that this was the epitome of success life had other plans to show me what it meant to be successful. In 2013 I found myself looking forward to going back to work. job. The money and the status was not bringing me joy- I felt that I was throwing my life away for a paycheck even though I knew I was meant for more. As I began to move to a new path in life I began to discover that I was a personal trainer and what I wanted to do. I am a lover of exercise and enjoy working with people and help them. In 2014, I established my company which will mark 7 years since my birthday in 2021. As an Asian woman in the industry, there are a few. It is my goal to be a positive influencer within the field to offer high-quality coaching that allows people to live a more healthy and happier person by establishing a sustainable lifestyle cater to their personal needs and goals. It is my goal to inspire others to pursue their dreams, and to lead the lives they've always dreamed of. When I began my professional career, the death of my mother was the greatest hit to my personal life. She has won the eight-year struggle with Scleroderma. She is now resting in Heaven, and I keep her in my heart. It is amazing how life gives us exactly the lesson we need, even when we don't realize that it is there. Her passing has changed my life in many different ways. It is my belief that her death gave me the opportunity to begin a new chapter. It was Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she died. The opportunity was there to begin her new life which gave me my second shot at an enjoyable and satisfying life. As I enter my 30's, I feel alive and aware of the fact that I live my life now instead of merely surviving as I did in the past. In sharing the tale of my life, it is to ensure that other people are able to relate to my thoughts and feelings. In order to feel that they're not on their own. It is also a sign of genuine love. Additionally, therapy is necessary and not uncommon. In the end, your the health of your body is the most valuable thing you have. I hope that you enjoy your life to the fullest and to die with no regrets because death is the sole thing promised to all of us during our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alix Kendall and Alissa Violet bio

Audrey Moore